Friday, July 31, 2009

School is Coming!

So Matty starts school August 18th. I can't believe it is so soon. This is my first child in school and I am super excited for him. I am not sure if I will cry. At this point, I don't think I will. I am more excited than anything. I know he wants to go to school so bad so it makes it that much easier.

Anyways, I am taking the day off work to cook him his favorite breakfast and get him dressed up in his new school clothes. We don't yet know which class he is assigned to but I hope he ends up with his friend Sean. The school is hosting an ice cream social the night before class begins...cute, cutie, cute. Grandpa is coming to see him off to school as well. Grandpa and Matty are buddies. I will post an update and pics from the first day of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment